Call for Paper
We are pleased to inform you that IJRTCSIT is going to launch the
Second issue (Volume 2, Issue 2 and December -2016).
We would like to invite you to contribute your research paper for publication in IJRTCSIT.
Papers published in IJRTCSIT will receive very high publicity and acquire very high reputation.
The journal covers all areas of Computer Science, Electronics engineering, Information technology, and many more.
We publish original research papers. The journal reviews papers within one month of submission and publishes accepted
research paper in our coming issue.
Authors are requested to prepare their manuscript in IJRTCSIT paper format, by using IJRTCSIT paper Template.
For author’s convenience, we strongly follow the following steps.
- Response will be given within 2 working days.
- The paper will be reviewed within one Month.
- Author will get their Acceptance/Rejection notification within 40 days of submitting paper.
IJRTCSIT invites unpublished papers which are not under review by any other conference or journal. Authors are invited to submit contributions presenting research results, concepts, practical standards, running experiments, implementations, applications, and industrial case studies. Topic areas include, but are not limited to:
- 2G, 3G, 4G and beyond
- Addressing and Routing Architectures
- Ad-hoc networks
- Advance technique in computing Algorithm
- Applications of Expert Systems
- Artificial Intelligence
- Bio Informatics
- Cellular Networks
- Computational Intelligence on the web
- Computer organization
- Cross-layer design and optimization
- Cryptography and Information Security
- Cyber Law
- Data Warehouse and Data mining
- Database Applications
- Database Security and Transaction Support
- Digital Image Processing
- Digital World
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- E-Commerce, ERM and Knowledge Mining
- Embedded System
- Enterprise-Wide Client-Server Architecture
- Evolutionary Programming
- Fuzzy Logic
- Green networking
- Image and Video Compression
- Industrial Applications of Artificial Intelligence
- Information Security
- Intelligent Agents and Applications
- IP Spoofing
- Mesh networks
- Metadata and Meta-modeling
- Mobile computing
- Natural Language Interfaces
- Network Management
- Network-based positioning
- Neural Network
- Object Oriented Distributed Database
- Object Recognition, Detection and Categorization
- Pattern Analysis and Classification
- Peer-to-peer networks
- Performance measurement and monitoring
- Protocols and Standards
- Quantum Computing
- RFID-based systems
- Risk Management
- Security and Privacy
- Sensor Networks
- Social networks, web architectures
- Soft Computing
- Software Engineering
- Software Requirement Analysis
- Software Testing
- Speech Recognition
- Strategic Decision Support Systems
- System Integration
- Video Analysis and Event Recognition
- Web Content Management
- Web Databases
- Web Geographical Information Systems
- Web Information Filtering and Retrieval
- Web Services and Web Engineering
- Wireless Networks
Aims / Objectives:
- To provide outstanding research platform to scientists, researchers, academic and engineers from both academia and industry, those wish to communicate recent developments and applications in the field of applied sciences.
- To bring out research that must facilitate computer science application, engineering and technology research with wider scope.
- To continuously formulate noteworthy investments with industrial development that will provide research and technical needs, hence make the computer science research more reliable and precise.
You may submit your manuscript at firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
||30 November, 2016
||Within 40 days of Notification
|| December 2016
International Journal of Research Trends in Computer Science & Information Technology
Mobile: +91 9897672215